online since 01.08.2019
last updated 01.03.2022
- My car DSD463 - see gallery - spent much of her early life in Ayrshire, where she was first registered and later in Thornhill/Dumfries presumably with the same owners. Does any reader of this page has any recollection of her in this this period?
- Austin A40 Sports memories, period photos etc. etc.
- A40 Sports production at Pensnett Industrial estate - any recollections, pictures surviving?
- Newsletters of the Austin A40 Sports club. Issue with an interview with Eric Neale
- Austin A40 Sports promotional posters
- Austin A40 Sports GD2 Running and Maintenance Supplement PubNo. 782 or 782/A
- Information on an hardtop: it seems there were two variants available - one from Vandenplas and one from Universal Laminations
- Road tests not mentioned in the "Road Test" section, is there more out there? From Australia? Continetal Europe? Canada?
- Austin published a series of Service Journals. For the Austin A40 in general the years 1948 to 1953 will be of interest. Does anyone have scans to sheare? I do only have scattered parts.